Scandinavian wall unit designed by Poul Cadovius in the 1960s, crafted of teak, provided with wooden fixations. It is composed of three vertical ladders with 4 shelves and 5 containers as follow :
- 2 shelves (P:22cm, L: 80cm)
- 1 shelve (P:38cm, L: 80cm)
- 1 shelve (P:30cm, L: 80cm)
- 1 cabinet unit with wood sliding doors (P:46cm; H:51cm)
- 1 cabinet unit with glass sliding doors (P:22cm; H:56cm)
- 2 cabinet units with flap doors (P:42cm; H:38cm)
- 1 cabinet unit with drawers (P:46cm; H:51cm)
Dim: W: 94,5 in - D: 18,9in - H: 86,6in.
Dim: L:240cm, P:48cm, H:220cm.
This modular system is in overall good condition, with light wear consistent with age and use.